Show HN: Create notes and maps that live outdoors with web and AR integration https://ift.tt/i9fNsue

Show HN: Create notes and maps that live outdoors with web and AR integration Hey HN, We built Auglinn to make it easy for anyone to leave notes outdoors and create interactive maps, using AR. You can: - Pin notes or questions from your desktop that appear as AR notes outside, or - Leave notes or questions while exploring outside with AR, and view them later on your map via phone or desktop. My favorite feature: creating maps by dragging and dropping photos from your phone. The story? When I was a kid, my father visited Universal Studios and captured it all on video. When I went there in 2019, I found myself wondering if I was standing in the same spots he had. This curiosity triggered my interest in leaving traces on the world, and hence AR, and then Auglinn happened... It began for individuals (hobbyists, influencers, anyone), but professionals like urban planners, municipal employees, and some tour guides also loved it, so we added SaaS features later. Feedback is much appreciated. https://www.auglinn.com August 27, 2024 at 08:28PM

Comments