Show HN: Miko – an alternative to googling healthcare queries https://ift.tt/fJFvney

Show HN: Miko – an alternative to googling healthcare queries This is a personal experiment that uses AI to respond to healthcare queries. I was fed up of googling symptoms which provided no concrete advice. The only alternative was to fork out for a doctor's appointment that would last a few minutes. So I built a little tool that will hopefully augment people's interactions with their health. I have no interest in replacing the hospital or the need for a doctor. Miko is not flawless but it is a free, instant alternative to expensive healthcare. My hope is that users would try the advice Miko gives them but also visit their doctor if their symptoms persisted. Previously I built a one-stop shop for healthcare which sold services at discounted prices but it is just an interesting side project. I have investigated ways of incorporating GPT and other models into healthcare since last year. I used bubble.io for the web app because of its convenience. https://ift.tt/2gaFbiO September 6, 2023 at 01:53AM

Comments